Saturday, March 29, 2008

♥~New Kit Spring Dreams and a Freebie~♥

Waiting for Spring!

Good morning all, boy oh boy am I sick of snow we only got about a inch of the white stuff but it's almost April and I'm soooo ready for spring!
My newest kit is called Spring Dreams I named it that because I so want spring to arrive here soon lol, This kit is full size Both elements and papers(3600x3600) were created at 300 dpi and all in png format.
and oh so colorful!

I would like to thank
♥Trina Clark♥ for the use of her artwork she has the most adorable artwork you should check her out! I would like to thank Rose.li for her beautiful actions, Imanita D for her overlays,Sandra Adamson for her wonderful overlays as well

It's loaded with all kinds of goodies

You can purshase this kit at my store

6 bows 2 different styles
6 papers
4 butterflies 2 different styles
3 decorated frames
6 ribbons with bows 2 different styles
6 buttons
2 envelopes 2 different styles
6 colorful flowers
6 heart charms with 2 different styled bows
6 ribboned eyelets 3 different styles
3 tags


I have a little freebie for you and a little surprise along with it in the zip :-)
The freebie is at the bottom of the this post. Please leave me a little love if you download the freebie.
Love&Hugs
MissFoxy













link expired

4 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

Ruth said...

TY for the lovely share!

Ms Kitty said...

Thank you for your lovely freebie:)

Trisha said...

Thank you for this very cute gift :-)