Photobucket

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Relaxing Sunday & Two Free Kits



everyone , Hope everyone had a great weekend! I have 2 Free Kit's for you today, well really One But you can choose the tagger size or the full size kit or both if you want :o)
This Kit is called Spring Fling with 37 elements and 8 papers, I hope you like it at much as I do!
I think the color scheme I came up with is pretty and had fun making it!
Thanks For Dropping by and have a wonderful week,Just Click on the previews to download.


and Lot's of Love! MissFoxy
The Password is Thanks
































14 comments:

♥-Sarah-♥ said...

i tried to DL this kit which is ADORABLE but it asks for a password :(

NanaScraps said...

this kit is so cute and I thank you for sharing.....could you tell me password please? Pretty please?

NanaScraps said...

thanks so much appreciate it

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Apr. 26, 2010. Thanks again.

Tinia said...

Thank you for the cute kit.

Anonymous said...

thank you for sharing! it's so adorable!

Barb said...

Thank you

MonkingsMusings said...

Beautiful! Thank you.

Ursje said...

thank you for sharing! it's so adorable!

Alika said...

this is cute hun!

Sylvia said...

Very thanks for your kit!! So beautiful!

LisMarie said...

Thank You For Sharing!

PattiM said...

Thank you for all the hard work you put into this cute kit and for sharing it with us.

Hugs,

PattiM
{Pattie's passion}

I Scrap So All Moments Are Remembered!

Loretta said...

Thank you for the beautiful Spring Kit from Kansas