Photobucket

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Bad Blogger! I'm Back :o)

I'm such a bad blogger lol! Sorry I have been really sick alot lately, my liver Cirrosis has been kicking my butt and been loosing alot of wieght :o(
I'm feeling a little better so I thought I would post some freebies for you this morning, and hopefully get back on track and start making new items :o)
Thank you all for sticking by me and visiting me.
I have 2 freebies for you, one is called Friendship (mini kit) and the other is called Seaside Cafe which is also a mini kit all done at 300 dpi and full size!
Thanks for dropping by and I hope you enjoy the freebies :o)
Please leave me a little love if you download ,pweety pwease ;o)
Lot's of Love and Tons of Hugs

MissFoxy

Seaside Cafe password is Thanks



















Friendship password is Thanks

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on Aug. 09, 2009. Thanks again.

Vgrcic said...

Thanks for the kit. I am new to the digital downloads from blogs. Can you tell me what it means when someone says "Leave some love" on their blog? Also, how can you design elements and paper. I would like to try, but don't know what I need (software, downloads, etc) and once you do, how can you post them or get involved with "Blog Trains" and their color/themes. Sorry for the questions, hope you don't mind. Hope you are feeling better My email is grcicfamily@hotmail.com