Photobucket

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Sorry I've been MIA

I know I have quite a few rewards to pick up and wanted to thank Marianne , Lolita , Lady Shannon , Lori , Mpz , Marie-EmCee Scraps , for thinking of me an honoring me with awards, thank you ladies, much love!
Sorry I haven't updated my blog, I have been in and out of the hospital several times over the last month or so, I have 2 new kit's, well not really new but haven't posted them here for you to see.
My first kit is called Pink Chocalate Sweets and the other one is called Just my luck!
you can find them at my stores listed on right, so here are the previews :o)
also I'm currently working on scripting so I hope to have some scripts available to you soon in the near future,thanks for dropping by and have a great week!
Love&Hugs,MissFoxy


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

1 comment:

Lori said...

I'm sorry to hear that you've been in and out of the hospital, but so happy that you are out now and I hope you are feeling better. *Big Hugs*