Photobucket

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Checking in and I recieved a Award!

I wanted to check in and let you all know I have been working 10 hours days at my new job at Wal-Mart, I've only been there for 3 weeks, On the 9th Sunday night at about 7 pm I was Told I had a phone call on line 2, I'm thinking who could be calling me at work? well it was my daughter Kayla telling me she took her dad my husband to the hospital and that he was having chest pains, by the time I got to the Er room they had him in surgery, They only let me pop into the surgery room for a minute and I got get to kiss him and tell him I love him, I couldn't stop crying I just felt so hopeless, He definitely had a angel watching over him, if my daughter wasn't at home sick he wouldn't have made it, she made him pop an aspirin then rushed him to the hospital and the doctors that do these surgery's were 20 minutes away from leaving the hospital he had a clot the size of a half dollar he had a major blockage and the doctor said where it was located is what they call the widow maker,they went in and put a stint in and it opened up just beautifully! He doesn't have any other heart damage because everything was timed perfectly! He's home now and doing great, he has some tough rehabilitation ahead of him but he's a tuff guy and I couldn't be happier! I've already received the best Christmas gift ever! , I would like thank you all for all the prayers and thoughts sending you my love and tons of thanks Lot's of and Hugs, MissFoxy

I Also Want to Thank Mandy of DivaDesignz
for this Beautiful award!
Photobucket
The requirements for this award is to list 7 things that we are thankful for.. Then pass it on to 7 bloggers ..

1 God Being there for me through the good times and bad
2 My Husband
3 My Family
4 The gift of Life
5 My Dog,Rolex
6 I'm very thankful For everything I have and not for what I dont have
7 I'm thankful for all my friends and the friends of this wonderful scrapping and tagging community that I meet online

I will be back with the 7 nominations tomorrow night
Goodnight and God Bless you and yours












No comments: