Photobucket

Friday, October 3, 2008

New Kit,Autumn Greetings

Well it's 4:20 am and I just finished making and loading up my newest kit autumn greetings to my stores,I'll be back tomorrow with a little freebie for you :o)
I just love this time of year,Autumn greetings is filled with all the rich warm colors of fall.This kit is packed with 75 elements,20 papers and 1 uppercase alhpaI know you will enjoy this kit :o)The possibilities are endless!
2 decorated envelopes, 2 beaded chains, 4 ruffled fabric ribbons,5 buttons,5 brads,5 satin&gold butterflies,2 leafy vines, 10 bows in 3 different styles, 2 decorated journaling elements, 4 folded ribbons with tags, 1 puffy felt pumpkin, 1 puffy felt autumn charm heart,1 puffy felt pumpkin&autumn blessings sign,1 puffy felt happy fall star,2 owls on branches with flowers, 5 puffy leaf stickers,10 stunning flowers, 5 hand decorated frames,4 sparkly gold edged ribbons with bows,2 tags with ribbon,2 decorated tags with string, 20 wonderfull papers, 1 uppercase alphabet.
I'm really pooped and heading for bed,here's the previews of Autumn Greetings!
Have a great weekend everyone and I will see ya tomorrow.
Nighty nitePhotobucket
Love&Hugs, MissFoxy







No comments: