Photobucket

Friday, May 16, 2008

What a week!

Good evening all,boy oh boy what a week it has been last Friday I finally decided to go see my doctor,I haven't been feeling well since I had my gallbladder taken out in January,My abdomen has been swelling up and well I just couldn't handle it anymore to make a long story short I ended up in the hospital,not what or where I wanted to be on my 45th Birthday on Sunday :o( I had a colonoscopy along with a dozen other tests and they couldn't find anything I have alot of fluid on my left hand side of my tummy even my stretch marks filled up with fluid! I have a few more tests to go thru next wednesday and the doctor said if he couldn't find the underlying problem he was sending me to the Mayo clinic or Iowa City,so we will see what happens and I'll make sure I update you guy's :o)

Here's something I've been working on and thought I would share it with you!
I hope you didn't have dessert yet cause I made you all a little Snacky Cake in the form of an alphabet and shapes.
Enjoy the Snack and remember to leave me little love if you decide to nibble :o)
Love&Hugs
MissFoxy

Download
































No comments: