Photobucket

Friday, April 25, 2008

I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!

Good Morning everyone! I am so excited!!!!!! I've been excepted as a designer at Studio Style Designs! Were having a sale with over 600 hundred new products and 20 New designers Wow! Go have a look I know you wont be dissapointed! I want to apologize for not getting fridays freebie up,I've been so busy trying to create more products for you :o) so to make up for being a slacker here on my blog later this evening there will be 2 brand new freebies for you so don't forget to come back! just a little hint one of the freebies will be a Free Commercial use product!
till then thank you for dropping by and I'll see you later on ;o)
Hugs&Love
MissFoxy

2 comments:

Janine said...

I was just wondering how come you changed your designer name

cjpeterson38 said...

Wow! Congradulations (that doesn't look right)!